Leave no Trace Ireland would like to invite you to the launch of their new training network.
The aim of our new training network is to
- connect with and support our Leave No Trace trainers and training centres
- create opportunities to network
- engage with other outdoor recreation practitioners
- collaborate on projects and programmes
- and learn from a new, exciting Leave No Trace annual CPD programme
The launch event will take place on Thursday 25th March at 19:30, and will include international award-winning author, Richard Louv.
Richard’s books have helped launch an international movement to connect children, families and communities to nature. He speaks internationally on nature-deficit disorder and on the need for environmental protection and preservation for greater access to nature and the health of the Earth.
If you wish to register for this event please do so here
We are looking forward to an inspirational presentation from Richard on the topic of Nature in the Time of Covid-19.