Our Steering Group of 2019.
Our steering group represents a wide and diverse group of Ocean Literacy advocates. The group meet four times a year to plan the actions of the network.
Meet the Steering Group
- IOLN Secretariat Galway Atlantaquaria
- AORA Atlantic Ocean Research Alliance
- Aqua TT
- Clean Coasts
- Dublin College University
- MaREII Centre marine and renewable energy research
- Marine Institute
- Geological Survey, Ireland
- Leave No Trace, Ireland
- The Camden Education Trust
- Spindrift Press
Introducing Irish Sailing,
We are delighted to present the wonderful Irish Sailing, who are very active in promoting Ocean Literacy in Ireland, Great Job!
Irish Sailing is the national governing body for sailing, powerboating and windsurfing. Our aim is to develop, support and promote sailing, through our core values of Inspiration, Representation and Participation.
To learn more about its work and how to get involved see; https://www.sailing.ie/Events